We are gathered here today to celebrate this thing called…a memorial service.
Yes,I said memorial service using my Prince impersonation…giggle. I said that because before you can open your mind to accept this new concept you have to say goodbye to your old way of thinking.
So let’s not waste anymore time, I’m here ~ you’re here…we will do it together.
Together let’s say goodbye forever to the OLD you who:
- Became really excited about an individual that was just too HOT to pass up – then realized later that everything that looks good TO YOU isn’t’t good FOR you
- Has been struggling to be heard or understood by your dating partners
- Cringed when you saw people with way less personality and charm (or let’s face it…not as attractive as you) having the time of their life during their dating experiences or landing the relationship that they have always dreamed of
- Read dating book after dating book that promised to deliver the “secret” to catching and keeping your prospects – then recognized that there was that certain “something” that was missing
- Wanted to put yourself out there more but held back because you were afraid you’re not attractive/charming/charismatic/young/old enough to do so
- Daydreamed about being treated exactly the way you’ve always wanted – but felt embarrassed by this “out of reach” fantasy
- Pored over the websites and emails of your competitors, trying to figure out what their secret is
- KNEW that it’s high time to raise your standards but wondered whether doing so would mean that you were shallow
- Worried about making a “judgment call” too quickly – and possibly miss out on “The ONE”
- Played the “I can change them” game WAY too often
Old, unfulfilled, second-guessing self?…SEE YA!
Because it’s time to put all that stuff in the PAST where it belongs and jump ahead to a level of conscious dating you KNOW you are ready for.